HYB: REB: IMM kids
  • Subject: HYB: REB: IMM kids
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 12:35:22 -0400

I'm surprised, pleased, and a bit confused.

Sibs from IMM X 'cream weed': (IMM x CSong). Both of these have nice
big blooms (like their daddy, 'cream weed', and their grandpa,
CELEBRATION SONG. & the "usual" colors (one cream, the other very pale
blue-lavender). Nice show stalks. No surprise so far.

Maybe it will change after the blooms have been open awhile, but so far,
it looks like both of these have wider hafts than either parent or

I really wasn't expecting that at all. ;-)

Surprise stalk starting on HoM X DECADENCE. I don't remember what the
bloom looks like in spring - this might be maiden bloom from a 2008
seed. Or it was so ugly, I tried to forget what it looks like.

Linda Mann east TN USA zone 7b

JPEG image

JPEG image

JPEG image