Fw: Re: Hyb Clown Pants offsprings
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Fw: Re: Hyb Clown Pants offsprings
  • From: thomas silvers <tesilvers@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 12:30:34 -0700 (PDT)

Hello again Loïc,
I was just looking over your seedlings again and I see that your 'Bessie Bell' was an especially good match with 'Clown Pants' - four(?) beauties registered from that cross!
Do you think it might be the mixed ploidy parentage of 'Bessie Bell' that has made it so useful in that regard?
Best wishes, Tom