Re: Fw: Re: Hyb Clown Pants offsprings
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: Fw: Re: Hyb Clown Pants offsprings
  • From: tasquierloic@cs.com
  • Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2012 04:44:37 -0400 (EDT)

Even though most people do not believe 'Bessie Bell' is a mixed ploidy iris (meaning that a bee got there before me...) i am glad you have noticed the different kind of things it gives!

For the moment i have registered only 'Ding Dong Bell', the 3 others are still garden names, i am holding them another year to be sure. But  i am amazed at the quality it gave paired with 'Clown Pants' !
Surely some of the genes from 'High Master' are still there!