Re: REB: another reblooming seedling [1 Attachment]
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: REB: another reblooming seedling [1 Attachment]
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Sun, 06 Oct 2013 08:30:48 -0400

Thanks Adam.

It's certainly the most unusual coloring I've seen in my seedlings,
rebloomer or not. The photo was taken early in the morning, in the fog.
I'm curious to see what it looks like after a day of sun & next
spring. As I recall (no photo) it was more or less white with a pale
lavender wash on the falls.

This is the pollen parent, 'cream weed' x bee. No clue re: the bee
donor. Neither 'cream weed' nor the pollen parent rebloom here.

> Looks like you've got some of the 'Haunted Heart' oyster-graying going on there -- minus the Keppel line. At least, unless that bee was biased. ;-) *wink!*
>
> I'm impressed!
>
> Adam~

Linda Mann east TN USA zone 7b

JPEG image