Re: REB: rebloom seedlings.

It's maiden bloom for the white one, Griff. I have been daubing pollen
from the two colorful ones on it. ;-)

I had seedlings from a pod that broke off 5 days after pollination one
year, ripened just sitting on my windowsill, so why not try? ;-) At
least a week of lows in the mid to upper 50s in the forecast.

You can be sure I will be doing my best to cross color onto it in the
spring. It was a nice surprise to see rebloom in that surviving 15GAK X
Decadence seedling. 15GAK has produced nice color with a lot of things,
is a late bloomer (so escapes late freezes), and was fertile both ways.

<Linda -- Crossing these two might give you something very colorful
with the form of the white. Have you done it? -- Griff>

Linda M