Re:REB: oops - Imm X Spirit in the Sky [1 Attachment]

I was mistaken; it did bloom this spring. I can't tell whether any of
the stalks in the photo are on the same piece of rhizome as the ones
that are putting up stalks now.

What are you trying to figure out from this? To help me better answer
your question?

If it's any help, most of the seedlings I've dug and re-set from the
2008 row have still had inter-connected rhizomes, usually with live
tissue. Not all, but the really vigorous ones, like this one.

> Did this clump bloom in Spring?
> Chuck Chapman

Linda Mann

JPEG image