Re:REB: Imm X Spirit in the Sky

Just for you, Chuck, I went out in the rain to stare at these plants ;-)
You made me curious.

Turns out that <both> stalks (the one open, the other in bud) are on
connected pieces of rhizome. I can't tell whether or not there was a
stalk on a fan in between them, but if I had to guess, I'd say no. Or
maybe... too muddy & dark out to tell for sure.

But the photo of it from this spring looks like there were two,three, or
4 bloomstalks (not sure because of the photo angle, some spent, some
with blooms might be on adjacent sib) from the cross, and I could only
find where one of them was, so who knows.

> Did this clump bloom in Spring?
> Chuck Chapman

Linda Mann