REB: Cricket Song [2 Attachments]
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com

Hey Linda,
I took these pictures to send you (to go along with the e-mail I sent the other day) but then thought I'd just post them here instead. Here's a clump picture and close up of my little clump of 'Cricket Song'. It's been in bloom since October 7th and still going strong with a total of 8 stalks in various stages of development. The only other thing that has rebloomed here so far is 'Northward Ho' which started September 18th (with 3 stalks) but is all done now.
It's a long shot for so many reasons but I put 'Northward Ho' pollen on 5 flowers of 'Cricket Song' just in case... and if I get any takes, I might just dig or cut those pieces and see if I can get them to mature seeds indoors.
Tom

image/pjpeg

image/pjpeg