Re: PHOTOS: colors
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com

That is an awesome line of question. My main interest is identification and verification of older irises. Hard enough as it is but if there were analytical things we could do to iris photos to help I love to know more about them. What does "f.lux" software stand for? I assume it a buyable product?
Shaub Dunkley