[PHOTO] HYB: blue and white chimera #2 | Mon, 11 Oct 1999 16:21:47" />

[PHOTO] HYB: blue and white chimera #2

A closer view and probably a little more accurate color.  This is the terminal bud as it was first opening.  Needless to say I was a tad bit excited!  Branching on the maiden bloom was a little strange, we will see what the branching truly is this spring.

JPEG image