Re: Borer Control: Non-Chemical

From: John I Jones <jijones@ix.netcom.com>

Michael D. Greenfield wrote:

> This has not been tested, as I have not had any borers this year. I hope it
> might work. :>)

>                               Name: Borer Control.exe
>    Borer Control.exe          Type: unspecified type (application/octet-stream)
>                           Encoding: base64

Mike,

Could you tell me please, what "Borer Control.exe" is? Is it in fact an executable?

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA
Visit my website at:
http://members.home.net/jijones

President, Westbay Iris Society
Director, Region 14 of the AIS
AIS Special Committee for Electronic Member Services

Subscribe to iris-talk at:
http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/iris-talk

Subscribe to iris-photos at:
http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/iris-photos

      Win a Digital Camera and Earn 6 Percent APY Interest!
SFNB is reinventing Internet Banking with a 6 percent APY Interest
Checking acct. For acct details and to sign up to win a digital camera: