Re: Acidanthera

From: Barbara Jackson <jacksonb@BrandonU.CA>

Good morning Mark,

Beautiful photo.  I finally got one of these lovelies to bloom for me in a
pot this summer.  This is the third year I've grown them but the first time
I got a bloom.  I just love the musky scent, too.  I've heard it said that
if you want to get it to bloom you have to plant lots cause it is really
doesn't like to make the effort.

And, I learned something new today.  I wasn't aware it was in the iris
family.  I had thought it was a member of the gladiolus family.

Thanks for sharing,

BJ in "Sunny" MB, Canadian Prairies, Zone 3