[PHOTO] Re: Borer Control: Non-Chemical | Sun, 31 Oct 1999 01:44:31" />

[PHOTO] Re: Borer Control: Non-Chemical

I have saved the attachment "Borer.exe" to my work directory, than opened in
Internet Explorer the picture which I send you for easy use in *jpg format.
Enjoy the borer!

Edmundas Kondratas
Kaunas, Lithuania,  zone 5.