Re: Re: [iris-talk] SPEC: wattii/japonica

Apply NOW!
http://click.egroups.com/1/9146/0/_/503733/_/968514080/

In a message dated 9/8/00 11:00:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
dkramb@badbear.com writes:

<< No thanks, they were too fussy and I got tired of pulling them inside & out
 every time the weather changed.  >>

Dennis,
     They have done great here.  However, on some of those winter nights when
we get those freezes.  This year, we had three freezes in April.

Mark A. Cook
BigAlligator@aol.com
Dunnellon, Florida.     USDA Zone 8b.