Re: best spurias

Free @Backup service!  Click here for your free trial of @Backup.
@Backup is the most convenient way to securely protect and access
your files online.  Try it now and receive 300 MyPoints.

> jérôme Boulon wrote:
> Hello everyone,
> three photos of my favourites spurias this years in my garden.
> Gold medal : White Olinda
> Silver : Touch of Lace
> Bronze  : Imperial seas

Thank you for posting these beauties.

Touch of Lace showed up in my club's regional auction two days ago, and
I bought it because of your lovely photo.

BTW, regional chauvinist that I am, I feel compelled to point out that
both Charlie Jenkins, hybridizer of ToL, and Eleanor McCown, hybridizer
of Imperial Seas, are from Region 15 (Arizona and southern California,

Merci bien,

Gerry Snyder, AIS Symposium Chair, Region 15 Ass't RVP, JT Chair
in warm, winterless Los Angeles