Re: HYB:Show us your babies!

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] HYB:Show us your babies!
  • From: Christopher Darlington <chris.darlington@sympatico.ca>
  • Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2001 16:23:55 -0400

Mike,

I was wondering where the horns came from until I looked up the
parentage of MAIDEN.  I think it's amazing how traits can appear from a
few generations back.  Nice flower, doesn't bother me that it's not
extremely ruffled.  Love the color !!  Keep these unique looking SAs
coming.

Chris

Mike Sutton wrote:

> Ok ok this is really the last one for the day.  Seedling # H-170 Legato x
> Maiden.  We have been working on Orange SAs for a while and are starting to
> get some pretty nice ones, although this one isn't extremely ruffled it is
> nice in the garden.  I like the pink flush on the S. and the apricot horns.
> Mike

Monitoring Service trial