[PHOTO] Re: Seedling vigor | Fri, 7 Sep 2001 09:35:59" />

[PHOTO] Re: Seedling vigor

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] Seedling vigor
  • From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 07:28:20 -0700

Hello Dorothy,
There is no seedling number for this one yet, first year plant will be assigned one this fall.  I checked on it's sibling (the one attached) and it doesn't have anywhere near as good increase, only 9 large increases ;-)  must be the plicata in the background.  I believe both will be headed for introduction but we will have to wait and see how the perform over the next few years.
Mike Sutton