Re: Display bed

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Display bed
  • From: Kitty Johnston <kitty@ojai.net>
  • Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2001 15:35:11 +0000

Mike,
That looks like quite an undertaking.  When will they be ready?  I guess this
means another trip out there but that always means more iris on the wish list
which means finding more room....well, you get the picture.  Good luck in
your expansion.

Kitty

Mike Sutton wrote:

> New display beds are going in, should be pretty nice.  Probably about 5
> times the size of our past display beds.  You all need to come visit, it's
> lonely here in the middle of CA. :-)
> Mike

>                   Name: newbeds.JPG
>    newbeds.JPG    Type: JPEG Image (image/jpeg)
>               Encoding: base64

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!