Re: viewing in the archives?

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: viewing in the archives?
  • From: "Mike Greenfield" <redear@infinet.com>
  • Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2001 09:54:10 -0000

--- In iris-photos@y..., Diane Whitehead <voltaire@i...> wrote:
> Mike,
> I have been saving the pictures of iris that are my favourites, but
> now want to show a friend with different ideals some of the
> I have deleted.  You say you view them in the archives, so I tried
> that. I looked in Files which had two pictures, and in Photos which
> had none.  The photo attachments that come with the messages can be
> downloaded individually, so I haven't lost the pictures, but it
> take a long time to download each to see if it is one I want.  Is
> there a way I can view them while using Netscape or Explorer?
> Diane Whitehead

Diane and anyone else The Archives at Mallorn are a lot easier to
use. I use Explorer and Outlook 5 and the photos download automatic.
You can right click and save them to your hard drive,Zip or
    Save this address and use it to see the pictures better

If anyone wants to use my iris pictures go for it. If you use them on
the web please give me credit if they are good ones

Michael D. Greenfield

Monitoring Service trial