AIS Gift Shop - September Specials

Hello...

Please see message below for our current specials:

September Special:
Visit our site during the month of September - spend $75.00 - and get
$10.00 off your next order!  Upon receipt of your order, you will
receive a coupon code to redeem on your next order.  When redeeming
the $10 voucher, it is not valid with any other offer, discount, or
coupon code.

Weekly Specials:
We continue to update our weekly specials to offer you a sale price
on a variety of merchandise.  What is on sale this week?

A beautiful plaque for your home or garden:
http://edit.store.yahoo.com/RT/EDITOR.aisgiftshop/cgi-bin/g?SN-3500
Reg Price:  $18.95, NOW ONLY:  $12.95

Carry your vitamins or pills in style with an iris pill box:
http://edit.store.yahoo.com/RT/EDITOR.aisgiftshop/cgi-bin/g?WW-3210
Reg Price:  $12.95, NOW ONLY:  $9.95

Don't spill your coffee - get one of our iris travel mugs:
http://edit.store.yahoo.com/RT/EDITOR.aisgiftshop/cgi-bin/g?MI-7204
Reg Price:  $16.95, NOW ONLY $11.95

Serve up your favorite dish with a handcrafted fused glass bowl:
http://edit.store.yahoo.com/RT/EDITOR.aisgiftshop/cgi-bin/g?PK-4102
Reg Price:  $29.95, NOW ONLY $19.95

Enjoy an iris soap dispenser in your kitchen or bath:
http://edit.store.yahoo.com/RT/EDITOR.aisgiftshop/cgi-bin/g?EC-1540
Reg Price:  $16.95, NOW ONLY $11.95

Get ready for the holidays with ceramic candlesticks:
http://edit.store.yahoo.com/RT/EDITOR.aisgiftshop/cgi-bin/g?EP-4500
Reg Price:  $49.95, NOW ONLY $34.95.

Clearance Items:
We have overstocks on many items and are offering these at prices you
can't refuse!  Hurry, stock is limited!  Shop now and put away for
Christmas gifts...

Plant your favorite iris or plant in an iris porcelain planter:
http://edit.store.yahoo.com/RT/EDITOR.aisgiftshop/cgi-bin/g?UD-3513
Reg Price:  $49.95, NOW ONLY $29.95

Display your beautiful flower bud with a ceramic bud vase:
http://edit.store.yahoo.com/RT/EDITOR.aisgiftshop/cgi-bin/g?EP-4530
Reg Price:  $24.95, NOW ONLY $12.95

Brighten any garden with a stained glass plant stake:
http://edit.store.yahoo.com/RT/EDITOR.aisgiftshop/cgi-bin/g?JF-8100
Reg Price:  $26.95, NOW ONLY $16.95

Set your table with a set of four vinyl placemats:
http://edit.store.yahoo.com/RT/EDITOR.aisgiftshop/cgi-bin/g?KC-8134
Reg Price:  $11.95, NOW ONLY $9.95
(We also have plates, napkins, and tumblers to match!)

Use our loaf tray to display your goodies:
http://edit.store.yahoo.com/RT/EDITOR.aisgiftshop/cgi-bin/g?KC-8115
Reg Price:  $9.95, NOW ONLY $7.95

Welcome your visitors with a illuminated doorbell plaque!:
http://edit.store.yahoo.com/RT/EDITOR.aisgiftshop/cgi-bin/g?SB-3802
Reg Price:  $24.95, NOW ONLY $12.95

Pewter candlestick holders will enhance any setting:
http://edit.store.yahoo.com/RT/EDITOR.aisgiftshop/cgi-bin/g?SE-7100
Reg Price:  $49.95, NOW ONLY $29.95

What a deal on our iris windsock!:
http://edit.store.yahoo.com/RT/EDITOR.aisgiftshop/cgi-bin/g?WS-1000
Reg Price:  $49.95, NOW ONLY $29.95

Winter will be here shortly and you will need to keep warm with this
water irises/lilies sweatshirt!:
http://edit.store.yahoo.com/RT/EDITOR.aisgiftshop/cgi-bin/g?
WATIRLILLAVS  Reg Price:  $39.95-$44.95, NOW ONLY $24.95-$27.95

Display flowers or serve your favorite beverage in our iris pitcher:
http://edit.store.yahoo.com/RT/EDITOR.aisgiftshop/cgi-bin/g?EC-1506
Reg Price:  $19.95, NOW ONLY $9.95.

Don't miss out on these great offers!  We look forward to seeing you
at:  http://www.aisgiftshop.com

Janna Middleton
AIS Gift Shop

Monitoring Service trial