Re: Canadian article about the USA...

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Canadian article about the USA...
  • From: "brice rose" <iris@syix.com>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 20:31:17 -0700

Thank-you for sharing!!!!  During this time every American should be hurting
for the people in New York.  I feel deep pain for each of them and for the
families. Words can not express my feelings at this time. I know that I have
always been a proud American but as we are tested, I must say I have never
felt prouder nor more grateful to have been born in the Wonderful U.S.A. May
the good Lord bless all of my iris friends and keep you safe,  Bonnie Brice
aka.  Brice Rose