Re: TB: Wench

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: TB: Wench
  • From: redear@infinet.com
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 02:39:45 -0000

--- In iris-photos@y..., Kitty Johnston <kitty@o...> wrote:
> I'm sure that's true.  I also know if you order from Sutton's next
year you
> will be rewarded with ample bonus irises!
>
> Kitty
>
> Mike Greenfield wrote:
>
> > Last one from my friends garden. And a very nice one at that. On
my keeper
> > list.  Last Bearded that is.
> >
> > With all the iris I have sold with these photos, looks like I
should get
> > some free samples from the Growers. :-)
> > Oh well no place to plant them anyway.

 Kitty;  Suttons do not list the only three iris on my want list for
next year.
My friend John Bruce of Hidden Acres Iris Garden ( most of the
pictures I have taken are from his iris) grows 2500. I can pick about
any he has extra of. He has first pick on mine. I don't need more
iris just more room to plant them. I was just kidding about the free
iris. I hope the pictures help sell them a bunch and the photos are
there for anyone to use.

Mike Greenfield

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search