Re: Re: caterpillar

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: caterpillar
  • From: "Francesca R. Thoolen" <irisgirl2@home.com>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 06:51:17 -0700

Dennis, What I do when I get a beasty of any kind that I cannot identify, I
go to my local Agricultural Inspector, the same place you go to for
inspecting your irises before shipping them out of state, and they usually
are able to help. This is great because it is a local authority on the
insects of the area, in your case, Ohio. Good luck,

Francesca
irisgirl2@home.com