Re: Caterpillar ID

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Caterpillar ID
  • From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@badbear.com>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 20:38:01 -0400

>I have a few web sites that I use to Identify the various caterpillars I
>find in the gardens.  Hope this helps:

Thanks, Pat.  I couldn't positively identify my caterpillar, but I
was able to identify some others that I've seen in my garden this
season.  My favorite has got to be the woolly bear caterpillar.
Dennis Kramb; dkramb@badbear.com
Cincinnati, Ohio USA; USDA Zone 6

CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!