Re: Bountiful Harvest

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Bountiful Harvest
  • From: laurief@paulbunyan.net
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 15:54:42 -0000

--- In iris-photos@y..., "Harold Peters" <harold@d...> wrote:
> Immortality has a reputation for being slow to get started and to bloom
> initially. Once it does bloom, it can be a great rebloomer.

That's why I'm so thrilled to see it blooming in my garden right now
after having planted it only last summer.  I really wasn't expecting
to see it bloom for at least a couple years, esp after it tried to rot
to death very early this spring.  I'm hoping it'll work into a regular
spring/fall bloom/rebloom cycle within the next couple of years.

Laurie
zone 3b, northern MN

Monitoring Service trial