Re: Re: Immortality

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: Immortality
  • From: "Harold Peters" <harold@directcon.net>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 09:12:04 -0700

Once Immortality starts to bloom, take a couple of rhizomes off early in the
season and start a second clump. Then you can have an established clump and
a new clump. When the new clump is established and blooming, divide the
first clump and start the process over again. I am setting up rebloom areas
(first 10 spaces in each row and next to the driveway). I will alternate
dividing them every other year.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road