[PHOTO] TB: OLA KALA | Fri, 21 Sep 2001 20:36:54" />

[PHOTO] TB: OLA KALA

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: OLA KALA
  • From: "laetitia munro" <lmmunro@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 01:36:35

Another one for Becky: OLA KALA(Sass 42). Also quite popular in its day. I
think it won the Dykes. I am told it was so incredibly bright yellow, it was
a real advance in color for bearded iris at that time. In fact, you will
hardly find anything more vivid in yellow even today. It's form is quite old
fashioned however.
But beautiful!
Laetitia

FREE COLLEGE MONEY