Re: PHOTO: TB Dance Hall Dolly---Dover Beach---Easter Clouds

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] PHOTO: TB Dance Hall Dolly---Dover Beach---Easter Clouds
  • From: "elaine" <auntypear@iprimus.com.au>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 09:30:50 +1000

Hello, Mike, Greenfield.

You posted so beautiful pictures of your irises.
I would like to ask your permission to use them to make graphics and
calling cards. My artwork is kindnessware - free and no money involved. All
I ask from those who use my artwork is to be kind to people around them for
the rest of the day. I would acknoledge your authourship on those pictures I
would use.

I really like your photos but I never use anything wothout permission so If
you can let me use them, I would be really grateful for that.

Thank you for your time.

Aunty Pear (aka Elaine Jacobi)