Many Photos

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Many Photos
  • From: John Jones <jijones@usjoneses.com>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 09:11:53 -0700

If you have trouble dedaling with all the pictures that appear on
iris-photos (that is, after all, the reason for the list in the first
place) because you are busy or have a slow modem line, there are other
ways to view the photos that give you better control of when you look at them.

Set your self to "No Mail/Web Only" access. That way you don't get the
email. *But* you say,*How do I see the pictures?*

Easy as pie, just go to the Mallorn iris-photos archives at:

http://www.hort.net/lists/iris-photos/

Every message that has a photo attached to it has a little camera icon
next to it. If you aren't interested in a picture of DANCE HALL DOLLY
becauseyou have a giant clump of it in you garden but would like to see
what EL TOVAR looks like, just click on the one you'd like to see. No
muss, no fuss, no long download times for pictures you are not interesed
in. Like wise you can read only those non-photo messages that you are
interested in.

To set yourself to "No Mail" go to:

click on "Sign in" in the upper right corner (using your Yahoo login and
password)
click on "My Groups"  near the top right just above the blue bar.
Click on "Edit My Groups"
In the well on the right click on the arrow and select "No Mail/Web
Only" and click "Save Changes"

http://www.AISGiftShop.com

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA