Re: Double Shot

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Double Shot
  • From: rives@home.com
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 21:50:27 -0000

Got a report from Sandy Ives that it has a stalk on it right now up
there.  Second year in the ground but didn't bloom in spring.  I
think Sandy is in zone 3 In Ottawa but I am not sure.
<<

Zone 4bish actually.  We planted it last fall, so it missed a first
year spring bloom, but will make a first year fall bloom.

Actually, we've had continuous iris bloom since May 1st.  Not bad
considering we're not in CA (so to speak).  ;-)

Regards,

Sandy Ives in Ottawa (who hadn't the faintest idea where Waubamik was
before today)

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!