[PHOTO] TB: unk variegata | Sun, 1 Sep 2002 16:00:44" />

[PHOTO] TB: unk variegata

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: unk variegata
  • From: Linda Mann lmann@volfirst.net
  • Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2002 16:59:27 -0400

Remember this one?  Neil, this is the one you were pretty sure was P.T.
Barnum.  However, the P.T.Barnum you gave me grows about like the
P.T.Barnum I bought from Schreiners years ago - nearly dead, no bloom.
This one is still growing like crazy. Did the start I gave you of this
one bloom?

I would like to figure out for sure what this is - it is rampant here &
I have even more rampant seedlings from it that will probably bloom next
spring.  So, speaking of pedigrees of tough irises, I would eventually
like to be able to get a for sure ID on this one.

Thanks.

--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

Tennessee Whooping Crane Walkathon:
<http://www.whoopingcranesovertn.org>

Looking for a more powerful website? Try GeoCities for $8.95 per month.
Register your domain name (http://your-name.com). More storage! No ads!
http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info
http://us.click.yahoo.com/aHOo4D/KJoEAA/MVfIAA/2gGylB/TM