Re: TB: Barcelona photo?

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Barcelona photo?
  • From: "brice rose" iris@syix.com
  • Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2002 17:29:26 -0700

Hi Linda,
Do you get the Tall Talk from the Tall Bearded Iris Society?  I know that
there was a picture of it in there.  I always thought that we grew Barcelona
but when I saw this picture I realized that what we had was a Ruth mix-up.
This was a lady we use to buy iris from who use to make ALOT of mistakes.
She is deceased now.  Sorry I don't remember which issue it was.  I will
check latter when I have more time.  Bonnie