Web Site

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Web Site
  • From: "Colleen Modra" irises@senet.com.au
  • Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 05:54:22 +0930

I've been buisy doing our web site, if you get a chance, please, check out www.impressiveirises.com.au . I'd appreciate any comments. I'm rather dyslexic, so it would be great if you could let me know if you find any typos, especially in cultivar names.
Colleen Modra
Impressive Irises
PO Box 169
Charleston  SA 5244