squirrel damage

  • Subject: [iris-photos] squirrel damage
  • From: "pbrooks" pbrooks@whidbey.net
  • Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 18:56:25 -0700

Boy, I can empathize with that, Mike.  They feed the squirrels in my apartment complex, thereby multiplying the population.  And if they forget to set out corn and peanuts, those little guys go right after my rhizomes.

At this point, you may have to become a squirrel feeder too.  Set up a 'table' of some kind and put out corncobs, peanuts, et al.  While those are kept replenished, if have no squirrel problem.  But they're convinced that yard is their dining room, and go after my flowers when the food runs out.

Patricia Brooks
pbrooks@whidbey.net

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor