OT-BIO: and photo link; formerly "unionzone"

  • Subject: [iris-photos] OT-BIO: and photo link; formerly "unionzone"
  • From: "onbananaroad" asmuslibrary@attbi.com
  • Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2002 17:51:47 -0000

--- In iris-talk@y..., "onbananaroad" <asmuslibrary@a...> wrote:

Dan in Saint Paul - formerly posting here as "unionzone"

I'd be happy to meet and chat with other nearby gardeners
face-to-face, or with people in similar USDA zones via internet.

I'm so excited by having a rebloomer that I'm putting off
searching for venture capital (which I badly need to buy
the business I'm going into--not gardening, though--pet-related)

check it out at the bottom of the following page.
http://www.geocities.com/onbananaroad/gardens.html

I have to admit I've becomed consumed by irises
(my garden-psyche, anyway) over the course of the past three years

as far as biographical info, if you're interested further, you can
click the "main page" link on the website listed above.
--- End forwarded message ---

Looking for a more powerful website? Try GeoCities for $8.95 per month.
Register your domain name (http://your-name.com). More storage! No ads!
http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info
http://us.click.yahoo.com/aHOo4D/KJoEAA/MVfIAA/2gGylB/TM