[PHOTO] Suspect Wal Mart Prissy Miss | Mon, 9 Sep 2002 12:55:58" />

[PHOTO] Suspect Wal Mart Prissy Miss

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Suspect Wal Mart Prissy Miss
  • From: oneofcultivars@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 13:55:46 EDT

This is what bloomed from packaged irises from Wall Mart. It is not similar
to the picture on the package or the discription for Prissy Miss.

Still, like all other irises, I like it. Purchases of volume, pre packaged
irises are best used for experiments and landscaping (holding banks) to my
way of thinking. They should not be redistributed as a named iris.

 I like to buy them after they have been on the shelf a season or two and are
heavily discounted, maybe 90% off. That way I get my moneys worth in a
pre-packaged, pre-killed experiment that presents a mystery that can be
unraveled only by the finest of minds. Though, such minds are not in
residence here and seldom visit.

Smiles,
Bill Burleson 7a/b
Old South Iris Society