Re: Suspect Wal Mart Prissy Miss

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Suspect Wal Mart Prissy Miss
  • From: oneofcultivars@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 15:13:12 EDT

In a message dated 9/10/2002 1:28:44 PM Central Daylight Time, cseggen@aol.com writes:

I also have Prissy Miss from Walmart & it is very pretty here in zone 5/4
Nebraska.  This picture is not in the reduced pixel format so do not open if
you do not want to take the extra time.  It is more a short/intermediate in
my garden & did not bloom the first year.

Your Prissy Miss conforms more to the decription in the Check List. The plants I purchased are definately not PM. However, the price I paid was a bargain even for an unknown landscaper ( $ 0.25 each).

Suggest all label the picture I posted as unknown or delete. I meant to so label it prior to posting. Mine is called Suspect Prissy Miss here.

Bill Burleson

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor