[PHOTO] Re: Web Site | Tue, 10 Sep 2002 20:24:04" />

[PHOTO] Re: Web Site

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] Web Site
  • From: Kitty Johnston kitty@ojai.net
  • Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 18:26:27 +0000

Very nice site, Colleen.  Wish I were closer.  I have a friend moving to Australia in January.  I will tell her about your place.

Kitty in SO CA

Colleen Modra wrote:

Hi I've been buisy doing our web site, if you get a chance, please, check out www.impressiveirises.com.au . I'd appreciate any comments. I'm rather dyslexic, so it would be great if you could let me know if you find any typos, especially in cultivar names. Colleen Modra
Impressive Irises PO Box 169
Charleston  SA 5244AUSTRALIA irises@senet.com.au
www.impressiveirises.com.au

GIF image