Re: Photo Request (help, help, help!)UPDATE 1

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Photo Request (help, help, help!)UPDATE 1
  • From: "Harold" harold@directcon.net
  • Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 20:55:15 -0700

Fred is a member of the Sacramento Iris Society and donated some of his
introductions for a sale. I was polite to an older member and let her buy
Angeli di Luce real cheap at our August auction. I later saw a picture and
have kicked myself several times since then.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762