Re: PCN:seedling

In a message dated 9/25/2002 10:22:53 AM Central Daylight Time, harold@directcon.net writes:

Then introduce the survivors

Thanks for the info Harold. I'm more than curious about these jewels. Still, prior to beginnin' the tilt of windmills or even making the decision to proceed, I need more info on  ideal culture. Am I facing moisture, humidity, temperature, light (latitude) or other or all?

Few post about PCN's make it to iris-talk. Your response is much appreciated as will be any other input.

Bill Burleson 7a/b
Old South Iris Society

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor