JUST A QUESTION?????????????

  • Subject: [iris-photos] JUST A QUESTION?????????????
  • From: goodskidgood@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 00:28:51 EDT

HELLO:
     I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN INTERESTED IN IRISES. BEEN READING ALL OF YOUR EMAILS BACK AN FORTH. I DO NOT KNOW EVERY MUCH AT ALL ABOUT THE IRIS, BUT I DO KNOW I LOVE THE FLOWER.PLEASE IF ONE OF YOU WILL ANSWER THIS FOR ME? YOU WERE SAYING THAT PCN,CAME FROM SEEDS? I ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT IRIS CAME FROM BULBS? I DO NOT  WANT, TO BE SLOW ON THE UPTAKE. BUT WOULD SOME ANSWER ME THANK YOU.ALSO THE PHOTO YOU ALL HAVE SENT ARE JUST BREATH TAKENING.I WOULD JUST LOVE TOO KNOW MORE.

                                                           GOODSKIDGOOD

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor