ANOTHER QUESTION/PLEASE

  • Subject: [iris-photos] ANOTHER QUESTION/PLEASE
  • From: goodskidgood@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 01:28:41 EDT

HELLO:

WELL I HAVE ANOTHER QUESTION,IF ANY BODY WOULD ANSWER PLEASE. I HAVE JUST DUG UP MY IRIS BULBS.TO PUT INTO A NEW BED SO IT DOES NOT RECEIVE SO MUCH WATER. WELL WHEN I DUG THEM UP, I FOUND THERE WERE ALOT OF GRUBS,THEY ARE WHITE WITH A DARK BROWN BUTT, I PICKED THEM OUT AND PUT THEM IN THE TRASH. MY QUESTION IS , THEY WERE EATING THE BULBS. SHOULD I THROW THE BULBS AWAY? AND BUY NEW?OR REPLANT THEM IN THE NEW PLACE? SOME ARE REAL BAD. AND SLIMY. THOSE I PUT IN THE TRASH. AND OUT OF ABOUT 30 PLANTS THREE OF THEM SEEM OK, THEN WWWWWWWWWWHEN I PLANT THE OTHERS WHAT DO I PUT IN THE GROUND TO STOP THEM FROM COMING BACK?       THANK YOU ANITA FOR ANSWERING THE LAST LETTER I SENT,THAT WAS VERY KIND OF YOU.

     SHARON.    OR  GOODSKIDGOOD. THANK YOU AGAIN.