Re: RINGO again

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] RINGO again
  • From: "Hensler" hensler@povn.com
  • Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 18:06:52 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: <BigAlligator@aol.com>\

>      Is there a chance that one of them is STUNNING?  I had an Iris in KY
> that was labelled as STUNNING, and it looked identical to the one on the
> page you referred.

Hi Mark,

I found a description (but no photo) of STUNNING online. It's described as
S. light lilac; F. red, light lilac rims; B.yellow; ruffled & laced.

The standards on mine are pale lavender when they first open but lighten to
clear white as do the lavender rims around the falls. The falls are
definitely a rich rose purple, not red and there's never been any lace. I'd
better keep looking. :-?

Skip & Christy Hensler
Newport, WA

4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now