[PHOTO] TB: Most Stunning | Sun, 29 Sep 2002 10:03:13" />

[PHOTO] TB: Most Stunning

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: Most Stunning
  • From: Linda Mann lmann@volfirst.net
  • Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 11:02:00 -0400

MOST STUNNING bloomed out for me with 4 stalks its first spring here.
Both traits quite unusual here - not sure I remember anything else
producing 4 stalks the spring after planting.

Since it is my favorite pattern, I reordered it this year along with its
ancestor STUNNING.  They say that in iris heaven, MOST STUNNING is the
better grower - we'll see how they compare here.  I've put both of them
in the less gravelly/more loamy rebloomer rows.  The flowers on these
cultivars are similar, I think.  Hoping for viablepollen.

Same general pattern as RINGO, and as you remembered, Mark, the border
is 'ragged' edged, like Christy's RINGO.

That's ENGLISH CHARM in the bkg.  It's had a hard time in the gravel,
but has survived for several years and does manage to bloom now and

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

Tennessee Whooping Crane Walkathon:

4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now