Re: Certainly, Certainly

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Certainly, Certainly
  • From: GardnrJan1@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 13:33:42 EDT

Hi Dana,
    Nice fall color to rival the leaves and pumpkins!    Had just one stalk on ISTANBUL so far that I had to cut and bring in, we're sizzling again and need more rain.    Other stuff looks SO dry and stressed.     Of course, we're normally into end of Oct or beginning of Nov for rebloom so I guess there's time.    More and more I'm thinking I've got to provide a small part of the day shade for things to really shine here.   So many sdb's that don't get shade are shriveled and may be dead, the ones in a few hours shade are doing fine.    I'm sure all of you in zones 8-10 are listening....

Janet Natale
zone 8 of SC  pulling weeds a bit and sweating ALOT

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor