[PHOTO] SYRIAN PRINCESS | Sat, 6 Sep 2003 10:18:40" />

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] SYRIAN PRINCESS
  • From: "Donald Eaves" donald@eastland.net
  • Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2003 10:17:25 -0500

I posted a photo of this clump that I took 8/03/03 while it was completely
dormant.  Here is how it looks today.  There should be more fans emerge over
the next several weeks.  The fans don't all put in an appearance at once -
at least not usually.  That's a good thing here because the grasshoppers are
starting a last aggressive siege before they should be gone for the year and
they can make short work of the emerging fans.

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 8, USA