Re: RE:Tact

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: RE:Tact
  • From: "Stephanie" steffiesgarden@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2003 12:56:48 -0000

my order from Iris City Garden's
> just arrived & I am so pleased & excited.

If you are pleased with Iris city (I was, it was the with first Iris
I had ever ordered)
you will be jumping for joy with Suttoniris.com, superior
quality,value and bonuses.
And Malevil-iris.com, again superior quality, and bonuses.
Both those sites are the very best.
I am a nut for the unusual, Zebrairis.com is another favorite, a bit
pricey BUT, right from the hybridizers, great quality and tons of
bonuses,
Stephanie
S Windsor CT

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/2gGylB/TM