Re: RE:Today's rebloomin' pollen doners..

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] RE:Today's rebloomin' pollen doners..
  • From: Gloria Jean Johnston gloriajeanjohnston@yahoo.com
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 03:15:36 -0700 (PDT)

Oh, to be in Zone 7!  Thanks for sharing.  You can't imagine how pleasant it is for me to see these....
Gloria Jean Johnston, Zone 3

oneofcultivars@aol.com wrote:
Top left Harvest of Memories, only a few grains, and clockwise My Friend Jonathan, Queen Dorothy, and Rebound all with plenty.

Smiles,
Bill Burleson 7/8

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor