[PHOTO] Re: MTB: LITTLE BAY DENOC | Sun, 14 Sep 2003 16:46:00" />

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] MTB: LITTLE BAY DENOC
  • From: "Pearl Doyle" pdoyle@our-town.com
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 16:44:23 -0500

Laurie, I very much enjoy the pictures you are posting. I especially like the idea of posting three shots of each iris. LITTLE BAY DENOC looks very much like an unknown iris I have except that mine is definitely a TB. My notes show it blooming at 39". I thought I would post it's pictures for comparison.