Re: SIBERIAN-STRAWBERRY FAIR

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] SIBERIAN-STRAWBERRY FAIR
  • From: Patricia Wenham h.schinkep@verizon.net
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 07:46:18 -0700

This is the only posting I have gotten of Strawberry Fair.  I have not
seen it blooming yet so I can't say for sure which one is the truest
color.  All I can say is that it is gorgeous!  Thank you for sharing the
picture Harold.  I presume you have it for sale?  My gardens are stuffed
with things for 2005 but I can always "find room for one more".  Elm
Jensen lives near me and we joke about planting on the roof because
there is no more room in our flower beds but somehow we always manage to
plant everything at ground level.  Those of you who come to the Region
13 spring meeting in 2005 will have a chance to visit his gardens and
you will see how to make the best use of a small space to grow an
impressive number of iris.  Our Wenatchee members are all space
challenged and yet they grow beautiful beds of iris.

Patti
Arid USDA zone 5 where we still have not had any measurable rainfall.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/2gGylB/TM